It it easy to add password to zip file. This tutorial article is about zip file protection. We can add password to our zip file to protect our zip file strongly.
I am telling you that don’t need to download any kind of software or application to add password in zip file. It is so simple and easy, I will tell you in simple way with picture so you can understand easily.
I told you in one of my article that how you can convert any photo, video and file into zip. If you don’t read that you should read that. Not only protect a zip file with password but i will tell you how you can open a password protected zip file.
Lots of knowledge you will going to gain from this article. So, read this article without missing any word.
Add Password to Zip File Easily
Yes, it is too easy to add password to zip file. You just need to read and follow the steps one by one and don’t go anywhere, in this article I will tel you some important thing related to the zip file. Just follow the given below steps.
1) Right click on the folder, photo, image or video which you want to convert. And the click the Add to archive option.
2) Then go to the Advanced option and then click the Set Password option. Before go to the advance option make sure choose the Archive format in ZIP.
3) Then type a password which you want and give the same password on the Reenter password for verification. At last, after entering the password click OK.
Now, process to add password on a zip file is completed. Let’s learn how you can easily unzip a password protected file. Sometimes one question can come to your mind that is zip file safe to use. In this article we will going to tel you.
Is Zip File Safe to Use?
I want to tell you that I am using zip file from when I parched my laptop and I don’t found any difficulty and any kind of issue in that. In fact it is to safe, secure and we can add password here to protect strongly.
One advantages of this zip file is that it can’t not be affected by virus. And one person who has no idea about zip file or how we can unzip a file then he can’t see those files. I mean you can hide a file from them.
After my experience and reading lots of popular blog I can tell you zip files are safe. You can use them without fear.
How you can unzip a zip file?
Is it also not hard . Just follow the given below steps. I will tell you the two process to unzip a file.
First Process :
1) At first go to the password protected zip file and open it.
2) Then click the file, which you want to extract. After choosing the file, click on the Extract to option.
3) Then choose the folder where you want to save the unzipped file and click OK.
4) Then enter the password and click OK.
First process is complete. Now, let’s go to the second process. Second process is too easy then before.
Second Process :
1) Right click on the zipped file. And then click on the Extract here option.
2) Then provide your password and click OK.
This process is completed. This process is too easy right? Which you are going to use, you can tell me in comment.
This article is most important for all of us. I hope you understand how to “add password to zip file” . If you find this article can be helpful to another you can share it.
If you have any kind of question related to this topic then you can you can ask me freely.