If you are searching for an easy method to take screenshot in windows 10 PC, you are in the right place. In this article I am going to tell you the 4 ways to take screenshot in windows 10 PC using keyboard. In this article I am going to tell you the steps to take a screenshot in step by step.
Why you need to take a screenshot
- Slow Internet: Slow internet can be one of the reasons to take screenshot. Sometimes it is seen that our internet connection is too slow to download the particular page which we want, In that case we can take a screen shot and save it to our gallery.
- You have no enough Internet pack: It has also happened to me that sometimes when I going to download the page or any other document, I see that I have no internet balance. In that case we can take a screenshot and save it.
- Can’t download the page or document: All of page and document can’t be downloaded, In this situation we can take a screenshot using keyboard.
4 ways to take screenshot in windows 10 PC using keyboard
Generally people use too many different types of tools, apps to take screenshot in their windows PC. But I am telling you no need to use any application to take screenshot. I am introducing you the four easy ways to take screenshot in windows 10 or any other Windows PC.
CTRL + Prt Sc (Print Screen)
Press the CTRL with the Prt Sc (Print Screen) button on your keyboard and open the Microsoft Paint and paste it. And here you can crop it and edit it and you can save it in a different folder.
Windows + Prt Sc
In this method, press the Windows button with the Prt Sc (Print Screen) button. In this method, the screenshot will automatically save in the folder named screenshot.
This is the best, easy and simple method and my recommendation to use this method to ‘take screenshot in windows 10 PC’ or any other Windows PC.
To check the screenshot: Go to the Folder > Pictures > Screenshot
Alt + Prt Sc
This method of screenshot is like CTRL + Prt Sc method. Here you need to paste the screenshot in the Microsoft Paint. To take the screenshot, press the key, Alt with the button Prt Sc. Then go to the Microsoft Paint and paste it by clicking Paste option showed in the left corner of the Microsoft Paint.
Prt Sc and CTRL + V
In this method you need to just click on the Prt Sc key on your keyboard and open the Microsoft Paint and press Ctrl key with the V key to paste the screenshot.
I hope you learn something important from this article and this article will be very helpful to you. These methods are the best method to “take screenshot in windows 10 PC” or any Windows PC using keyboard. Do not need to use any application to take screenshot, this method is enough.
- New killer tips and my personal method to increase internet speed.
- Easy and secret method to get email notification easily on your PC.
- 5 Easy steps to Change your Gmail password using a computer.
- Check your windows computer product key.