There is lot of reasons to slow your internet. If you are using slow speed internet, your internet definitely will be slow. But if you are using high speed internet and your internet speed is slow it can be many reasons. Now the question is how can I increase my internet speed. There are many app in app store they says that they will increase your internet speed. I want to tell you that some of these are malware based app and they can be harmful for your computer and mobile.
See also: Know about Internet concept & History)
Speed up your internet by changing DNS server manually.
So friend, Is it possible to increase our internet speed without using any app? Answer is yes, we can easily increase our internet speed by changing DNS server manually.
One more thing at first you should know what is DNS or Domain Name Server?.
You can easily change your DNS server through this article. Keep reading this article, the step of changing the DNS server is given below one by one.
- Go to the Network & Internet.
- Then right click on network & internet then two options will show. [Troubleshoot problems, Open Network & Sharing Center] and under the two option click on Open Network & Sharing Center.
- Click on the network name which is now connected.
- Then click on the ‘Properties’
- Then click on ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP v4)’ and then click on ‘Properties’.
- You will see the two option 1st one is IP address option and 2nd one is DNS server option and DNS server is connected with automatic server.
- Click on ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’.
- And put the any of the DNS server given below put primary server on first on and Secondary server on second and then click ‘OK’.
NOTE: Select any one server from those given below. I used all these DNS servers and I found the Google Public DNS Server (Google³) is best of them. And before you do the process your computer must connect with internet.
- Then at last cut the all pages.
Sometimes it is seen that some website is not opening and the reason is seen that “Not Connected With DNS Server” then this is the best solution. Changes of DNS server can provide you little more speed than before.
The list of best free DNS servers is given below
Quick review of this article
- By going to the ‘Network & Internet’ click on [Troubleshoot problems, Open Network & Sharing Center] and the click the network name which is connected.
- After clicking the ‘properties’, click the ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP v4)’ and you also need to click on properties shown on the corner of the box.
- Then put the DNS address on the empty box. the your process will be completed.
- IPPB Mobile app
- Take Screenshot in windows PC using keyboard.
- Easy and secret method to get Gmail Notifications on your PC.