In this article we will learn how to recover deleted whatsapp messages without backup? Did you know this steps are too easy?
I am not using any kind of apps to restore my whatsapp massages, you know some application can’t be suitable for your mobile. So my recommendation is don’t use any kind of application and follow the steps, I am going to tell you.
You know the whatsapp is the very useful messaging service for us. And our communication and messages are most important for us. Sometimes it can be deleted from us. But don’t worry, I am here for you. I am going to tell you the steps with picture so that you can understand easily how to recover deleted Whatsapp messages without backup.
- Enable popup notification of Whatsapp message.
- New Magic feature of whatsapp
- Two step authentication is not too important for whatsapp
- Whatsapp status maker application
- Unblock yourself if you blocked in whatsapp
- Whatsapp video calling in group
How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages Without Backup?
I told you that this is easy don’t need to download any kind of application. Read and implement this given below steps.
Before telling the steps I want tell you something. You can see in the given below that I don’t have any backup in my Whatsapp and it is showing like this.
If in your mobile has backup enabled then the whatsapp backup option will be seen like this, picture given below. You should see the backup option before going to the steps.
OK, now let’s start the tutorial. Don’t miss any option.
1) At first go to the Setting on your phone.
2) And then go the Apps option and simply click there.
3) And find the Whatsapp app and simply open it.
4) Then click the Clear Data option and then OK it to clear the whole data of whatsapp.
5) Then simply go the Whatsapp and click the Agree and Continue to open your account with same number. Don’t worry your all data will be recover.
6) Then submit your phone number and click Next to verify our phone number. Then put the six digit pin code send to the number.
Note: Create account with the same number which you had account before.
7) Then put your name and click Next.
8) The Whatsapp will show you the backup option in there click Restore option. And the whatsapp will restore your all messages. Then click Next. Your process is completed to backup your Whatsapp messages.
Important Note: Don’t delete or clear your phone storage. If you deleted your phone storage then Whatsapp can’t recover your Whatsapp massages. Now I wil tell you how it’s happened? Why I am telling you not to clear or delete all phone storage?
How this process works?
Look friends if we talk about Whatsapp backup then remember Whatsapp backup is two types. One is Local Backup and another one is Google Drive Backup.
Whatsapp daily stores our whatsapp data to our mobile phone memory. This process is local backup. And if we enable the backup then this files will be added to our google drive. So, I told you not to clear the phone memory before restore your data.
Simply if you don’t enable backup in your whats then you also can restore you messages.
I hope you understand how to recover deleted whatsapp messages without backup? and you will implement this steps. If you have any question regarding this article then you can freely ask me.
If you find this article is important for someone then you can share with them.