“How to export whatsapp messages?” This is really mean I am telling you the backup process of whatsapp, which is most important for a whatsapp user. It will help you, when your message and data lost.
Backup is a process where you all messages and videos will be stored in other places and when you what, you can recover you all data. Whatsapp backup process is really very easy and simple.
Here you don’t required any kind of application. Backup option is available on your whatsapp. So, without wasting any time let’s start the tutorial. Don’t miss any steps, follow the steps one by one.
How to Export Whatsapp Messages Easily?
To understand the article, follow the steps one by one. But I also tell you the process how you can disable the backup option.
1) Go to the three dot shown in the right top corner.
2) Click on the Setting and then click on the Chats option.
3) Then click on the Chat Backup.
4) Then click on the Backup to Google Drive option.
5) Then select Weekly. This option is after how much time you what to give backup your Whatsapp data. You can choose Daily, weekly, Monthly. But I am suggestion you to chose Weekly.
6) Then click Accounts and select your accounts where you what to get backup.
7) Then click Back up over and select the Wifi or cellular. If you choose WiFi option the Whatsapp will take backup when WiFi is connected with your mobile phone.
8) The last and most important option is include video option. If you check this option then your whatsapp videos will be backup and if you not check this option then videos not be backup. My suggestion is that check this option.
9) At last click on the Backup option. It will take few seconds. And then your process will be complete.
Now if you what you disable the Google drive backup the you also can easily. I am tell you the process given below, just follow the steps one by one.
Disable the Google Drive Backup
It is very easy. To disable the google drive backup :
1) Open you whatsapp and go the Setting option.
2) Then go the Chat Backup option and click the Back up to Google Drive.
3) Then select the Never option.
Now, your process in done but wait I want to tell you something most important. You know that backup is most important for you future. If your data and messages is deleted by mistake then you can easily recover it.
If your backup is not enabled then how you can restore your data. Don’t worry I also write an article on this topic you should read it.
I hope you get answer of the question “how to export whatsapp messages”? and hope you get lots of knowledge from this article. And if you have any kind of question then you can freely ask me.
One more thing, if you find this article will be helpful then you can share it.