Do you want to learn how to change language on Facebook? It helps you to use Facebook in your own language. Using Facebook in your mother language, it feels great right? So, why you are waiting, let’s know how you can use Facebook in your own language.
Look, this tips is not tricky. You can easily learn how to change language on Facebook? There are more then 110 languages available in Facebook. Just follow the simple steps given below to use Facebook in your own language.
How to change language on Facebook?
Look friends I am going to tell you the process in two platform, one is for who use Facebook on computer another for those who use Facebook Lite. One question can come to your mind that why I am not telling the process for Facebook App?
Friends, the process of Facebook App is almost same as process for computer user and Facebook Lite user.
1# Tips for Facebook desktop user
If you are desktop user then follow this given below steps, one by one.
- First go to the down arrow button, shown on the top and then click Setting.
- Then go to the Language.
- Then click the Edit under the option “Which language do you want to use Facebook in?“
- Then click on the language shown in the picture below and then select the language which you want to use.
- Then click Save Changes.
This process is done. Now I am going to tell you the process for Facebook Lite user.
2# Tips for Facebook Lite use
This tips is for Facebook Lite user. If you are using Facebook Lite then follow this given below method.
- Click on the three line shown in the top corner. And then go to the Language.
- Then click the language which you want to use.
OK, this process is also complete. This process is too simple then before right?
I hope you understand “how to change language on Facebook”? If you have any confusion and any kind of question regarding this topic then you can ask me in comment.
And one more thing if you really understand and like this article you can share it.