You are facing the problem like me? I mean, I missed too many important emails from my client or from my relatives. but now I solved the problem and I am going to tell you how you can get Gmail notification on your desktop screen. The process is very easy and simple, you can easily do it. This article is going to be very helpful to you. You need to just to follow the steps one by one and your email will not be miss. You will get gmail notification on your desktop when you receive a mail.
Easy method to get Gmail notification on your desktop screen.
Friends, do you want to receive Gmail notification on Desktop or Laptop? If your answer is Yes, then this tutorial will be helpful for you. Getting notification on you desktop screen is save you lot of time specially when you are in work. From now you don’t need to login at Gmail everyday. You need to just follow this steps and your process will successful.
- At First You need to Sign in on your Google Chrome Browser.
- Then click on down arrow button showing in the corner of the browser page then click settings under multiple options.
- After then scroll down the page and click New mail notifications on option under the Desktop notifications heading.
- Then scroll down the page and click Save Changes.
The process is not complete you just need to do one more thing to ‘get Gmail notification on your desktop’ or PC.
- You will get a notification. On there, click on Click here to enable.
- After that a popup will be open to enable desktop Gmail notifications. On there, click Allow.
Now the process is complete. Hope you understand the process and now your important mail will not be miss. I want to tell you that don’t use any app to or any tool, you don’t know about the apps or tools those are can be harmful for your PC. Use this method to”get Gmail notification on your desktop“or PC.
- Use amazing Gmail background.
- 4 simple tips to Take Screenshot in your windows PC.
- New killer tips and my personal method to increase internet speed.
- Check your windows computer product key.